Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Regrets

My main regret now that the baby is on the way is not putting my degree to good use. I was mainly worried about money then happiness and now I have to deal with the consequences. I wish I would have searched harder for a job that was more stable, offered benefits and made me happy. Then I wouldn't have to worry about what will happen after the baby is here. If I were to continue my search after the baby, I feel like I would have to limit myself now because I will have a family to think about. Everyone tells me, "Right now, in this economy, at least you have a job". Maybe I should think of it in those terms and be grateful for what has been put in front of me. However, better believe if I have to stay locally in the next upcoming years that I will be on my way to a T.V. producer.

2 comments:

  1. There's no reason you cannot go after that now. You have a supportive family, and a job, so your level of risk is low. If you try for something and it doesn't work out, then you still have a job and a supportive family to catch you. Go for it!!! That doesn't make you ungrateful, it makes you a go getter, someone who has a dream and goes after it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouraging words, Jen!

    ReplyDelete



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.