Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Update!

I am 29 weeks today....I can not believe time has flown by so fast. My lil' man is almost ready for his debut! :)

We are hopefully moving into the house by the end of this month/beginning of August. Just depends what Ram's schedule is for his workshops.

Baby shower #1 is at the end of the month! Excited. I love my friends that wanted to do this for me! They are the best.

Baby shower #2 is in works. Still working on trying to find a venue. Need to hurry it is next month!

Baby shower #3 I am not sure will even happen anymore. I will just have to see what my lovely sister Bianca wants to do.

Need to go to the gym more to walk. The heat just makes me not want to go outside at all let alone try to walk for an hour. 

The buying process has begun. My dad already bought my crib and changer for me (love him) and my mom has HER cradle and some cute clothes that will apparently stay with her. She's funny.They will be awesome grandparents!

Ram and I went to Babies-R-Us to update our registry and it was a bad idea giving him the gun! lol He went crazy and started to disagree with me about the things I already had on there!!  It's cute he is excited though and wants to be apart of that process. We bought tiny size 0 shoes for my maternity shoot coming up....they are too adorable!

I am always hungry! :) I am sure I packed on the pounds since my last doctor visit. Guess I will find out on Friday which will also be the day I take my Glucose test. BLAGH!

Baby Jack kicks like crazy now. I could have sworn that when we were watching Sucker Punch he was doing his own little action moves inside my belly at the same time the movie had some! It was crazy. Now I can actually see my belly move. Not to the extreme, but I do notice little pulses. I haven't even met him and already he is the cutest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.