Monday, July 25, 2011

Living in the moment

This weekend was a bit overwhelming....we are finally moved into our home! Crazy how the home I was raised in as a child, my little one will be raised in too. :) Everything is ready to be unpacked and hopefully I can get some decorating done. The last two days have been normal. Ram and I have lived together before for two years so I guess we are just already comfortable enough that it already feels normal.

I really appreciate my parents for everything they have been doing for us! Love y'all. Also, my grandma, uncle, mom, and sisters for helping clean and unpack Saturday along with my brother helping us move! I already know I was a pain that day....

I am 32 weeks tomorrow and now I am really antsy. We are awaiting your arrival baby Jack! Middle name has still not been chosen. I refuse to leave it as Jack Munguia. I always liked my middle name and since Ram picked Jack then I pretty much get to decide the middle name, but I still would like for Ram to like it. 

I am very excited for this weekend because it is my first baby shower! Love my friends for wanting to throw this for me! Y'all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.