Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Giddy

We are finally moved into our home and settling in great! A little more organizing and unpacking still needs to be done, but it will get done. Some decorating is necessary too and the babies room needs to be set up....I've just been lazy.

My first baby shower was this past weekend and it was lovely. My friends did a great job planning and hosting it. So good that I cried when I walked in....but I loved every minute of it. It was a good turnout and I love my friends for going and being apart of it. :) I did realize that baby Jack is going to be surrounded by girls growing up because most of my friends have daughters....he is going to have so much fun! lol.

33 weeks today...it is going by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.