Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6 weeks left!

It amazes me how fast time has flown by. Our little man is almost here and we are so excited! He moves all the time now and I am already used to it. However, his hiccups do get on my nerves....is that awful to say? I'm so in love though. He has stolen my heart in a way no one else ever will. I keep thinking about the first moment we will meet and when they place him in my arms - oh, what a wonderful feeling I get just thinking about it. It has to be ten times better.

I am already forgotten! As soon as I walk through the door the baby gets more attention and he's still in my belly. It is at the point where my 4-year old cousin didn't even invite me to her birthday party this past weekend, ONLY baby Jack was invited. lol. He has no idea how much he is already loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.