Wednesday, September 7, 2011

He is almost here....

Well, I am 38 weeks and am dilated to 1.7. I am hoping Jack waits at least another week to make his appearance, but my doctor says he can come at any time. It is crazy how fast time has flown by. He is almost here and I am filled with so many emotions right now.

I started to pack my hospital bag last night and already have Jack's outfits picked out...lol. He is going to be the cutest baby ever! I cannot wait to hold him.

Baby showers were a success! Had three total and both Ram and I are so grateful for all the love and support so many family members and friends have shown us. Jack is surrounded by so much love.

1 comment:



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.