Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Bell Blues

This morning as I was going through my bills, I found an invitation addressed to me. Usually my friends let me know if I will be getting a invitation for a birthday party or any event they're planning. That way I can keep an eye out for it. This time no one notified me so I had no idea what it could be.Well, I open it and the first thing it says is "Save the Date". ANOTHER one of my friends is getting married! Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and excited for both of them, but there is a part of me that is sad because I know I won't be able to plan a wedding until later on. That was supposed to be my next step. Instead we have a little surprise awaiting us now. If we were to get married any time soon, it wouldn't be anywhere close to the wedding I want. Which I can live with, but one day I hope I am still able to have that.

On a good note, the baby let me eat a slice of pizza today! :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you know, I think of you now whenever I have pizza? :) Glad the baby let you have a slice!

    You are a truly beautiful person, and this blog is going to be such a wonderful way for you to look back on this time and see how amazing you always have been!

    I know it was a shock, I could tell when you told me, but have handled everything with grace and style. You're not only going to be a beautiful mama, you're going to be a classy mama, and your precious child will love you so much!

    This is beautiful blog, too! I love it!

    If ever you need anything, call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! That means a lot to me. The past couple of months we have known each other I can truly say I see you as a friend. I know I can count on you if I needed anything and vice versa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.