Tuesday, June 14, 2011

26 weeks today!

Baby Jack has started to kick and punch his mama all the time now. He doesn't like showing off to anybody just yet, but he sure is beating me up from the inside. I catch myself yelling at my tummy for him to stop. I do it a lot at work and my co-worker, Jessica, looks at me funny. Sometimes I don't even realize it. :) Ram has felt him though and it's cute to see his face light up and get excited when his baby boy starts to move. For that second, the joy I see in his eyes makes my day. He's going to get a lot more attention from the girls too (ggrrrr...lol). I hope they know I am the ONLY girl in their lives though!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.