Thursday, June 2, 2011

June? Already?

There is so much to do before the arrival of our baby and before we move into our house. There are little nic-nacs here and there that need to be done, but I just don't know where to get started. My brain is running at 100 mph and it won't slow down. I need to pack up my life and transfer it over to the next chapter in my life, still need to get things before Hawaii, baby shower planning has arrived, I need to get systems installed in the house....so on and so forth! I just feel a tad bit overwhelmed right now that I just don't want to do anything. I go home and I know I have a lot to do, but instead I lay in bed and sleep if I can. I guess I am trying to avoid everything as much as I can. =) I'll get to it eventually.

I go to another doctor visit tomorrow. Nothing special I don't think. I do need to tell them that it hurts when I yawn. I am not real sure if that is normal, but it does hurt from time to time and since I don't know what it could mean I have to let them know.


Baby Jack has been kicking pretty often now. I wish I could explain the feeling, but to know that is our baby in there growing is pretty amazing. I look at my sonogram pictures and I can't stop smiling. My mommy friends were right...there is nothing like being a mother. No greater feeling. I haven't even held my baby yet and I already am in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.