Friday, June 3, 2011

Shower Planning is in Session

It is June and months back I had planned on having two showers in July and one in August. So guess what that means....Busy, Busy, Busy!

So far two are a-go! There is still one that we have not discussed yet so I guess we will wait and see. I am so excited about my first theme and colors. I am also so blessed to have friends that are willing and wanting to throw a baby shower for me! :) Love them.

I am already trying to think of what I will wear! lol.

On a sad note, Ram leaves tomorrow =(  This is going to be a hard month and a half because we will probably see each other for a total of 10-15 days....I'm going to miss him so much, but it is a great opportunity for him. I love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Road Down Mommyhood




Munchkin Land Designs
Designs by Heather Ann Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.