Monday, May 9, 2011

Healthy Eating

I have not been eating healthy. Other than being reminded of my walnuts and Omega-3 pills, I am not utilizing the most natural foods to my benefit. I find it difficult when I work 6 days a week because during lunch I want something quick and after work I am going to want something quick. I am too tired and lazy to go grocery shopping. I'm a little worried too because I rarely snack. When I'm full, I'm full and won't eat until my next meal usually. Well, it is time to change all that. I am starting to worry a lot. If something, anything, were to be wrong with my baby I would blame myself and never forgive myself. It is hard to think about.

I'm late, but it is time to step up my game. My baby needs me and all the nutrition to be healthy. It is all for you my baby boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.