Monday, May 23, 2011

Super-size me!

Everything is a size bigger. Not only have I been carrying the baby weight in my stomach, but my boobs are huge and now my butt and thighs!!! Ugh! And of course I am only going to get bigger. It is the time to "pack on the pounds"....so I hear. This is the time the baby really starts to gain weight. I don't know how I am going to be on a plane for 8 hours let alone walking constantly in Hawaii! I will be in my 7th month [for those that don't really know - Julianna - a full-term pregnancy is a total of 10 months (40 weeks)] and I will be huge!

Anyway, I haven't really been eating too healthy and I haven't been exercising at all. So, I need to get on that! Plus, I think when Ramiro leaves for his conferences I'll probably be exercising a lot more to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.