Friday, May 20, 2011

Missing my baby

So I have not seen Ram all week because he has been busy with the Latino Film Festival going on at the Fort Worth Rose Marine Theater. A great opportunity for him, but it leaves no time for me. =( If I can't handle one week how am I supposed to handle an entire summer with out him?? He is going to be gone a good 6 weeks sporadically out of the summer for his Photography conferences. Then I will be gone one week for Hawaii!
It is going to be a rough summer for us, but I hope we pull through because when he is finally back that last month of pregnancy is going to be hell! I hope he is prepared! lol. I tell him he is lucky he won't have to put up with most of my bitching and whining during the hot summer.......but after he is back he is not leaving for a while!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.