Friday, May 13, 2011

Strain on my brain!

I may be a little over my head when it comes to planning out my finances. I have an "Expenses" spread sheet that I keep up with weekly and I have everything mapped out all the way until Dec. That would make me anal wouldn't it? Well, it helps me keep track of bills I need to pay and how much savings I have put away. Great!

Here is the stressful part: I am going to Hawaii next month and I want to be able to enjoy myself without stressing about spending too much money. Plus I need to buy things here before going. It scares me because I worry about what will happen when the baby is here. Other things that have been eating at my brain are the bills once we get to the house. Ram has rent covered, but then there is electricity, water, internet, cable and etc. Things I have not thought about until today!! If everything goes according to plan, we will move into our own place by late June/early July. It is not that I am worried on whether or not I can afford them, I am worried about my maternity leave and whether I will have enough saved to still pay my bills and help with whatever else. Had my job been a bigger company that offered benefits then maternity leave wouldn't be a problem - I would get it paid, but only certain people are lucky enough to obtain a job like that straight after college.

Ugh....I am just doing what I do best - Stressing! So many things are going through my mind and what I need to do to prepare for this baby. I had a vision today that when I go into labor and can't do anything for about 2 days, I will be stressing over what bills I have to pay for that week. Ridiculous, I know! It was just a bad thought.

I pray that things will fall into place and go according to plan or even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.